CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

native copper - tiptoeing around the topic??, page-16

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    jumpstart, I have seen the samples, but perhaps you should have a re-read of AVB's announcements. The predominant copper intervals are made up of chalcocite and oxidised native copper. The malachite, like the copper carbonate, is a mild weathering impurity that arises under certain geological conditions.

At the end of the the day, oxidised native copper in its own right has the same chemical set up as native copper apart from the weathered copper carbonate layer on the surface area. This is why you don't see it in Bunnings lol. It needs to be beneficated and refined.

We don't know exactly how much of the drill core is oxidised native copper, and how much is other copper mineralogy, but that is besides the point I am trying to make.

The JORC resource managed to pick up the oxidised native copper on AVB's behalf, while in CDU's instance, it was not. Impurities, or no impurities, if both have native copper in some respects, but AVB's resource was the only one to include it, then surely you must start to see where I am coming from?

Charlie, all I am saying is that 'if' both AVB and CDU have native copper (admittedly in different forms, with Avanco also having some mild impurities (hence it is called oxidised copper)) then I find it very strange that CuDECO weren't allowed to account for their own native copper that is supposedly there, while AVB was allowed to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.