CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

native copper - tiptoeing around the topic??, page-45

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Charlie123,

A native copper nugget for all to hold was on display at an AGM some years back-very impressive in weight and size.

Had a comment from a mining engineer that I was right to get excited about Wilgar -20 metres @ 34.1g/t gold at shallow depth even though it is only one hole, the presence of tellurides being significant.

There has been no reported native copper at Wilgar- just about everything else [ 11 minerals].

Who knows Wilgar may be hived off [ if proven up ] as a separate company- a matter raised previously. The sum of the parts being greater than the whole.

One important aspect on which Wayne has put forward options but which we have not heard any further is power supply and whether CDU will go ahead and order its own turbines or hook into the national grid. No doubt this is receiving serious consideration. My thought is that Wayne will go for his own power plant anyway as he likes to prepare for all eventualities.

Glorious weather here in the Sunshine State. Those drill rigs at Wilgar will be going for gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.