GLX gulfx ltd

Yes and as I have said they already have interested parties...

1. 5,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Yes and as I have said they already have interested parties enquiring in the sulphur. The fuel is a no brainer as the market already needs Diesel so that is sold just a matter of who the best bidder is lol.

I have sent another email to Mike Rann in regards to GulfX and their future in this state as I have not yet recieved a reply. I am a bit dissapointed as it didn't take Martin Ferguson's office very long at all to respond. My motivation is to make them more aware of the lack of support that South Australia fails to recieve from federal govt in a lot of projects. I know that Mike Rann is more than aware of Hybrid Energy/strike oil in the south east and Altona in the Arckaringa basin but it bothers me for the states sake that we tend to miss out.

I am born and bred in S.A and love my state and that is why I feel so strongly about supporting GulfX. We have been behind the rest of Australia for too long and it is now as far as I am concerned OUR TURN to grow. We have far too much now to be ignored.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.