BRU 0.00% 8.5¢ buru energy limited

Fellow HC BRU posters.I have just forwarded the below complaint...

1. 129 Posts.
    Fellow HC BRU posters.

I have just forwarded the below complaint to the following address [email protected]:

"....Dear Sir/Madam,

I refer to your article "Native title challenge to canning gas bill" and in particular note your reference to the "industry experts" who purport to the marginal commercial prospects of the "shale gas" geology of the Canning Basin compared to other shale gas basins located in the US.

I kindly request you confirm the identity/credentials of the stated "industry experts" and the canning basin related reports/research produced by these "industry experts" which support their conclusions.

I disclose myself as a long term investor in BRU, familiar with the company's public announcements over the course of the last 24 months and am cognisant of the geological qualifications of Mr Eric Strietberg. You may be unaware that the company/Mr Strietberg are most recently responsible for the largest domestic land based oil discovery in a generation.

I assume your obligations pursuant to the current journalism ethics charter (if any) require balanced reporting and/or where permitting, disclosure of your sources. Accordingly, a simple call to a BRU representative and/or a little bit of research to reveal any counter argument to the claims within the article might be expected as well as disclosing the "industry experts".

I hope you do a better job with other journalism endeavors in future but given your efforts in the above referred article, the only way is up!!....".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.5¢ $24.48K 287.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5418 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 6236 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.