PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

native title deal

1. 1,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    on a different tack.

the biggest problem our nation faces is the disconnect between white oz and indigenous oz. the substance abuse and violence common to settlements is a cancer eating away at our society, and it will permeate all our lives at some point.

the NT deal with the Mayala is still under wraps but i would like to think that tony and the elders have nutted out a forward thinking deal. i know tony understands that cash in the hand is not the solution. i know that strategies are in place to ameliorate the social problems mentioned.

is it possible the deal struck is a visionary one?
    is it possible all other mining interests and indeed interested observers from other industries will declare the plv/Mayala deal best practice?

if plv can make that little corner of the world a better place, for those who have adjusted from a hunter gatherer existence to our society in 3 generations, then i will be immensely proud of this company ive invested in for my family's financial security.

fwiw, i hope plv will train the mayala in highly skilled jobs, incl management, help build social infrastructure, and cultivate a culture of work/reward and somehow skip the intimidation/sit down $ culture/ and corruption.
    no easy task.

any insights tony?
    sneek peek?

this is a long post i know, but satoris record is still safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.