OAU 0.00% 0.7¢ ora gold limited

Lurker and long time (suffering) holder like many here. Why...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Lurker and long time (suffering) holder like many here. Why can't OAU get NT over the line like another one of my holdings did recently (STK)? I suggest OAU give AB over at STK a call to be schooled in the subtle art of getting a NT agreement over the line. No shame in putting your hand up for help if your skillset is short on lateral thinking and you're just going round in circles courtesy of group think. It really is becoming embarrassing for both the board and its management team. Perhaps they have reached their use-by date and their best years are behind them. Again, no shame in that. They've had a decent run. It takes courage to put your hand up and say I can no longer add value and we need a younger and hungrier chap to take over. I do hope they seek external help and/or refresh the board/executives. No use trying again and again with the same team and expecting a different result after the pain they have put us shareholders through. Enough is enough, no more! Time for change before OAU goes belly up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.