THR 0.00% 1.6¢ thor energy plc

native title signed, page-7

1. 20 Posts.
    Is that a surprise 15 million additional costs mentioned by Prospektor?

Today seems to be a time to praise the management because they have made a significant achievment. What in today’s announcement is more than a standard and expected procedure that is required and outlined for them by law? What in today’s announcement would warrant admiration for the management? I’ve been with THR since the Japanese pulled out, have I been foolish? Did the Japanese indicate something wrong, which the managment has tried to conceal from shareholders? There were plenty of postings suggesting the need for investigation, and today it appears the expected capex was 15 million to low.

I’ve certainly lost money in THR, so I guess I can ask for some clarification. I think I followed the advice of announcements and postings, but I think a lot of it was misleading while other people (with more knowledge than myself on THR) secretly looked for opportunities to sell out.

I remember reading postings that said workers were turning up late and not being paid (or was it just not being paid ONTIME, I can’t remember). I want to know more about these issues, because on every occasion when I have believed someone saying that THR is going well, I have simply continued to watch the overall losses in the share price after a temporary increase.

I remember reading that the share price was meant to be about 80 cents according to a reputable appraisal published by ?? (that was a couple of months ago, you would surely remember it too). Have we been mislead to some extent?

What was worthwhile to shareholders about that trip to China? Some postings merely explained that trip as a holiday at the shareholders expense. What eventuated as a benefit to us?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.726M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 158000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.