QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

The Queensland Native Title public notices list seems to...

1. 836 Posts.
    The Queensland Native Title public notices list seems to indicate that the advertising period for a number of QMN exploration tenements is almost complete ( see the following link for the list) (you may also need to be familiar with QMN subsidiaries to obtain a more fuller list)( http://mines.industry.qld.gov.au/mining/public-notices.htm

Call me a cynic, but Exco's recent quarterly updated their maps by changing Matrix to QMC and has gone so far as to include the word JV - now to my knowledge we have not had an update from QMN as to whether there is a JV, and if so, what the terms are. News on this is imminent imo.

Additionally, you can never pick the bottom with stocks such as this ... the trading strategy I use is to invest a little money each week (particularly on down days) to average my entry price. Today I used the opportunity to increase my holding.

There is no doubt that patience is required here, but I don't think we will need to be patient for much longer.

With QMN's current market cap it is very cheap and certainly affordable to many of the players in the Cloncurry area.

I am confident that patient holders will be justly rewarded!

Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.