nato ukraine, page-164

1. 24,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128

War Reports - Breaking News

Trump's VP candidate JD Vance: “I gotta be honest with you, I don’t really care what happens to Ukraine one way or the other.”

US Vice Presidential candidate J.D. Vance (https://t.me/dimsmirnov175/75305):

“We have actually turned Ukraine into a backward state. And this cannot be overestimated. The goal here has always been to turn Ukraine into an independent ally that could resist the Russians.

Is it worth spending $500 billion for this purpose? I don't think that's true. But even if we accept that goal as US policy, we haven't achieved anything close to that. The population of the country has dropped from 40 million people to 28 million people...

I mean, that's it. men in their prime were killed, wounded or maimed. They will never be able to live again. And this is what we have achieved here, Ukraine has become a desolate state that will become a permanent client of the US and NATO budget.

But I am almost joking when I say. that NATO will pick up the tab because we all know they won't."

⚡️ Special Operation, 15 July 2024, Main⚡️

▪️ The AFU lost up to 1,900 militants over the day, an Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter has been downed, the Ministry of Defence reported in its summary;

▪️ Russian air defence on Monday night and in the morning shot down 28 Ukrainian UAVs: 17 over the #Bryansk region, 6 over the #Crimea, 3 over #Kursk and 1 each over the #Oryol and #Lipetsk regions;

▪️ Orban, after the 'peace tour', sent his plan for a Ukrainian settlement to all #EU leaders, the proposals are on their table, the Hungarian Prime Minister's office said;

▪️ Orban, during his visit to #Moscow, outlined the main parameters of his vision for resolving the Ukrainian crisis - the Kremlin is not informed of his 'peace proposal' to #EU leaders, Peskov said;

▪️ #Ukraine needs 25 Patriots to completely cover the sky, Zelensky said;

▪️ There is growing despair around Zelensky because the #West is not making clear decisions to increase support for #Ukraine, writes Bild.

rian_ru

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.