Ukraine on the Ropes and Bill Binney on Crowdstrike24 July 2024...

1. 23,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127

Ukraine on the Ropes and Bill Binney on Crowdstrike

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6337/6337707-053f4ab1be8a6162346b74e890a471d8.jpg

I have two video offerings for you today. First up is my discussion with Danny Davis about the increasingly dire situation in Ukraine. He showed a couple of short video clips during out chat — one with John Bolton and the other with retired General Ben Hodges. WARNING — watching those two talk may lower your intelligence by a dozen of points. Proceed with caution. Incredibly stupid comments by those two gentlemen.

As you are reading this, the Ukrainian front in the Donbass is crumbling. Russians are advancing rapidly and taking large chunks of territory with minimal resistance. Yesterday, Russia announced that an Iskander missile hit a command headquarters in Odessa and reportedly killed 50 foreign trainers and mercenaries. Other reports indicate at large percentage of the casualties were British SAS personnel and some French soldiers. Western sources have been silent on this so far.

Here is my promised conversation with Bill Binney. We talk about the latest news featuring Crowdstrike and then take a walk down memory lane and recall the CIA-created narrative that Russia hacked the DNC. It did not. Our paper, which I re-published yesterday, tells the story. Bill also recounts his failed attempt to work within the bureaucracy and blow the whistle. He ended up being indicted on fraudulent charges, which were ultimately dropped. But that did not prevent the FBI from invading his home and holding his family at gunpoint. Bastards!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.