HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Natshield Australian Online Sales

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I have noticed that to purchase Natshield you have to purchase from the US and have it shipped over. I am part of a Facebook community for an entire suburb that is dedicated to helping those around them. In this community the biggest issue is Covid-19 related. Of the issues time and time again I am seeing people looking for suggestions and advice to help with the repeated use of alcohol santisers and the drying out of skin and general irritation they are getting. Within this group are many teachers, real estate agents, nurses, life savers and other essential service personnel. I really think HCT need to have there product in the country right now and readily available. If anyone can link me to a local distributor even better. I am trying to get the word out for HCT of there great product. People are literally crying out for a natural non-toxic, non-harsh hand sanatiser that is effective. HCT have a golden opportunity right now. They need to act and have this product available within Australia. And provide a link for us to give to people in groups like this so they can purschase the product. From my experience if you can make the transaction smooth and easy with access to product in their home country your sell rate increases dramatically.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $402 77.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2538040 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 184806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.