HCT 0.00% 1.3¢ holista colltech limited

NatShield Market Update, page-89

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    The update will most likely be coming out early next week. My guess is Monday or Tuesday. They have had amazing progress in the background and this announcement will erase everyone's worries of this company. They have been making massive strides. The could've actually released the announcement this week but they were still "trying to nail down two leads" so that they could also include it in this comprehensive update, hence the delay until early next week.

Mark my words when I say that they have not been sitting on their asses. You will see that in this update. Did they wait a bit too long to communicate to shareholders? Yes, but they were smashing deals and working hard behind the scenes. This upcoming will contain SALES figures, NASAL BALM presentations, and GLOBAL EXPANSION details. It will be a 6+ pager. Everything that we've been waiting to hear about. It will show the true potential of HCT and how it will be the next ZNO IMO. Everything is perfectly laid out in the pipelines.

I believe that with the last big announcement regarding NatShield and testing etc, the reason why the share price rise past 30c was because there was too much downwards pressure from Acuity exiting (selling 10+ million shares). Now that they are out of the picture, there will be no chains holding this back when people see the announcement. I myself had added an extra 1/3 to my holding (and that's a very very large amount) this past coming week thanks to the weak hands. IMO, I really do think that when this announcement is released, it will open 20c+ and that this would be the last time it would be at this price range. IMO, you should top up now while you still can before the announcement next week.

For those people in the other threads that were calling out directors and the doctor himself, making up theories of the CEO/Top 20 selling shares and causing this downward pressure etc, here's a screenshot that will silence you kids. No one in the Top 20 has sold either. The doctor greatly believes in the company and expects it to grow far greater than what it currently is. The downward pressure is from traders playing the weak hands. Don't fall for their tricks.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2251/2251971-bcdf8e1b99dbc2dd80a886be9e02fef8.jpg

This will be the last post from me until the announcement. The other threads are awful to read. Absolutely no relevance to HCT and quite a waste of time. For those that don't believe anything I wrote in this post, that is your choice and opinion. But please comment it down below so that I can say I told you so next week when the announcement comes out. Bye for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.624M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 19521 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.