natto is pretty good once you develop a taste for it...Also...

1. 17,307 Posts.
    natto is pretty good once you develop a taste for it...

Also provides some useful gut bacteria as I seem to remember reading somewhere...

There was a time some years ago when my blood pressure was in that zone where the doctor started talking about medication...

A fairly strenuous daily exercise program brought my BP back down in the normal range in just a matter of weeks...

Anytime I feel the need to get lazy again all I have to do is read through some of the side effects of the various medications that I could be on for the rest on my file...

http://www.drugs.com/micardis.html
    "Avoid drinking alcohol. It can lower your blood pressure and may increase some of the side effects of Micardis. Do not use potassium supplements or salt substitutes while you are taking this medicine, unless your doctor has told you to.

Your blood pressure will need to be checked often. Visit your doctor regularly.

If you are being treated for high blood pressure, keep using Micardis even if you feel well. High blood pressure often has no symptoms. You may need to use blood pressure medication for the rest of your life.

In rare cases, Micardis can cause a condition that results in the breakdown of skeletal muscle tissue, leading to kidney failure. Call your doctor right away if you have unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness especially if you also have fever, unusual tiredness, and dark colored urine."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.