LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Natural Gas VS Solar and Wind, page-5

1. 2,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    The penetration of renewables is remarkable - not so long ago they couldn't be used for base load power generation - and now it seems its no problem. Suddenly huge dollars are being thrown in where as before there was only a trickle.

At the moment it is my belief that enough of a market exists for gas (as a cleaner fossil fuel) to play a role for a while. I genuinely believe that LNG can play a role in making good use of existing power generation assets (conversion of dirtier stations) and enabling such cities like Melbourne with a big investment in gas distribution to continue to benefit from their investment after their own local gas supply runs dry. At the moment the forecasts seem to indicate that is true. There will also still be some new gas fired power stations presumably

But things are changing fast on the renewables front. So maybe I am deluding myself - I have done it before!

But for now, something I would never have thought I would say, - "Go the Brisbane Lions"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.