SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

and wait until RMOH gives green light and sales price agreement...

1. 6,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    and wait until RMOH gives green light and sales price agreement and the liver sick will stand in line as far as the Volga River. There is nothing as Volga than the downramping going on here lately. Moderators please moderate. It is blatant and awful...they obviously are not aware enough to leave well enough alone. WE have a stack of SLA shares. I did my knickers on the word of a managing director of BNB who...it has been shown...was telling lies or was uninformed of the position his company was in. At least we are informed even though the news is neutral...it isn't bad...just doesn't have the instant rocket ride that was expected...it will come...Ropren is THE REAL DEAL. Bioeffective A is composed of 800 molecules and pharmaceutical ingredients one. Or something like that. Go wrap your downramping heads around some facts...ever taken Bio A...it got me out of the worst case of strep throat/flu of my life after 3 capsules and 40 hours. That is all I need to know. If I had become worse I was going to hospital...3 Bio A and bingo...I was back!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.