TLG 4.35% 44.0¢ talga group ltd

"Is MT caught between a rock and a hard place? He knows the time...

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    "Is MT caught between a rock and a hard place? He knows the time is now but does he accept a low ball deal? I am of course just speculating. IMO only."

You seem like kind of a jumpy/pessimistic investor. Personally, I assume nothing without evidence to support it.

• Is it possible LKAB/Mitsui have MT backed into a corner? Absolutely. LKAB, in particular, has a lot of leverage as the state owned mining company. And, Mitsui is well aware they're a whale and what that means for financing a project like Talga's.

• Is it possible it's the other way around and MT has Mitsui backed into a corner? Absolutely. MT has a lot of cards on his side of the table too. There's only one Vittangi deposit in the world, but there are a lot of potential partners.

• Is it possible that Talga and Mitsui have already reached an amicable arrangement with no difficult negotiations and Mitsui is just waiting on the drilling results before sealing the deal? Absolutely. If I were running Mitsui, I wouldn't sign anything before the drilling results 100% confirmed the size of the deposit.

I view none of these possibilities as more likely than the others, because we have no evidence to support any of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $176.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 45.0¢ 41.5¢ $212.1K 495.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 10917 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 13192 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.