PEN 1.03% 9.8¢ peninsula energy limited

nature of aquifer exemption status, page-11

1. 2,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

"Long term holders do not have too many worries about PEN, it seems to me that it is still non holders who need to advise holders of all the hurdles (real & percieved) in front of our Co."

Now that is an observation and a half!!
    Next section is general rant.Of no relevance to PEN per se.

As to the manipulators where they exist
    Personally IMO the amount of stock that HC represents is SO small wrt to total Cap that people here with any idea would realize that all the downramping or indeed up ramping would have no effect .Yeah maybe 10-20 mil shares up or down.
    I would rather believe that if people have issues with PEN or any company they can ask questions here and hopefully be given cogent answers by long termers based on evidence that is reproducible elsewhere. That last bit is critical. Thats why credibility and indeed integrity takes a NOSE DIVE when errors omissions are proven in a post. I dont know as much about PEN as HS. If he makes a fact based statement I have checked it out to the point where almost invariably he states the truth. Opinions are different of course. But reproducible facts .Unable to comply then your word is irrelevant.Your rationalized presence here is irrelevant. Your relevance is irrelevant.Its one thing to double guess the market..good for you. Its another thing to try to manipulate the market by disseminating incorrect information as fact. That could be illegal .It certainly is immoral.
    And yes there is a morality in the stock market. Thats why every now and then the authorities do their job and someone ends up ruining their life with a conviction or even a custodial sentence by transgressing that morality..should be much more of it..burn em up I say!
    I would like to see companies where false information is stated as a truth & is presented in this public forum in order to do HARM to that companys SP to act through the authorities. Remember you are not anonymous on this board to authorities. A perceived possible loss to PEN ,malice,incorrect "facts" correctable before posting,personal benefit.Thats all it would take.
    I would be happy for PEN to take out $100,000 for this purpose. God if you lost in court you wouldnt be able afford 1 PEN share. Hysterical
    Thank you ..I feel better.
    BTW be careful what you say in response. On purpose this is my name.(Dont need to hide )I am identified personally by others here. I am a professional. Defamation is winnable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $312.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.3¢ 9.4¢ $1.244M 12.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5264 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 329839 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.