STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

nature's firewall update

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hi Everyone, here is an email with Kim Johnson from Nature's Firewall. Looks like the new product range is coming as stated by the company - next month. And Kim seems to be quite excited about it, so let's wait and see. The end of 2010 should be very interesting.

I wrote:

"Good Morning Kim,

I addressed the company and was advised there is a delay in North American launch. Could you shed any light on how long this delay is? When do you expect all the regulation to be fulfilled?

Regards"

Kim's reply:

"The Honeydrops ran into a slight hitch when National Health Products Canada changed all of their application process in early August. The wait now for product licence in Canada is anywhere between 18 months and 4 years. Our licence applications are in and I just have to wait. Very frustrating. Especially frustrating as we had the largest distributor in Canada ready to start selling. I have been deterred from selling in Australia at this time as dietary supplements import into Australia is one of the hardest things in the world to do.

However, exciting news is that I should be shipping a new line of products to Australia next week - can't say what it is at the moment - but it is very exciting and should be on shelves at very high end pharmacies by end of month. This is a very exciting new product range that I have been working on for several months and while it has to wait for its product licence in Canada, it will be immediately sold in USA and Europe. The same market I am now focusing the Honeydrops on.

It has been a lot of hard work, taking over from another team who did not quite know what they were doing - but please be assured that I have been working very long hours to get you and all the other shareholders something exciting that promises to be a best seller globally - and hopefully get those share prices up a little!!!!

thanks for your continued patience and please hang in there, you should be seeing some great results very soon. If I can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to email me.

warm regards,

Kim S Johnston"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.