And the Dems had such high hopes for Al. [ATTACH] ""I see a...

1. 42,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    And the Dems had such high hopes for Al.

upload_2017-11-17_8-22-15.jpeg

""I see a picture and there's a picture of me sleeping in my gear on the plane and there's Al Franken, literally in the photo grabbing my boobs with his hands," she wrote in a blog post.
    "As if he's grabbing my breasts, looking at the camera and smiling, laughing with this smirk.""

At least we know Gloria didn't fake the photo.

Al maybe thought she liked him.

"Ms Tweeden also told the Los Angeles radio station KABC, where she works as a radio news anchor, that Mr Franken had forced an unwanted kiss on her during a rehearsal at the start of the trip.
    She said she had only signed up to emcee the tour, but Mr Franken told her he wanted her to be in one of his skits.
    Ms Tweeden said she agreed and he was then insistent they practice what she thought would be a fake kiss.
    "We rehearsed the line and I'm coming towards him and he comes up and he grabs me and he puts his hand behind my head and he aggressively comes in and he mashes his mouth up against mine and he sticks his tongue in my mouth," she said.

"I was violated, I was disgusted, that's not what I was expecting, all I could think was 'that's why you wrote that in the script for so you could do that to me?'""

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-17/us-democrat-al-franken-apologises-for-grope-photo/9160382

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.