RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Hi Dr ArthurThese type of companies mostly flourished due to the...

1. 56,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Hi Dr Arthur

These type of companies mostly flourished due to the internet d/ts driving most of the retail micro market this decade.

Ironically, it is this information, as well as the internet that will ineviteably destroy them leading into the next decade, as the local punter becomes increasingly more savvy in determining the levels of corporate governance, ethical management, registry make-up & type of business plan required for them to invest in.

IMO, the punter will need to further assess what sovereign risk entails into the 2010s; even more so why the formulaic capital venturists who seed entities with exploration plans in faraway places where old geological data has surfaced which promises so much blue sky is becoming much more common and why nothing ever takes place that ever adds value.

For me, Range is nothing but an aged, neglected rusted out old battleship wallowing in the Atlantic, lost at sea without anyone on board. A ghost ship of the past.

Why some of the old crew re-visit and still cynically hold onto the broken railings waiting for an order from the Captain to launch cannonballs is beyond me as the life rafts have all been taken many years ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.