ETM 4.17% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Thats all fair comment LightsNorth...As I say we can speculate...

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    Thats all fair comment LightsNorth...

As I say we can speculate but at the end of the day we have to see how jensen performs on this as its over 4 days. I do think that GML is a very important project and I believe that Jensen see's it in the same way.

No wonder they don't achieve much only meeting twice a year Spring and Autumn.....

We need to remember that the IA coalition is in somewhat of a disarray the majority being reduced by severe dissatisfaction with IA performance and direction.....

Much of it all "Pie in the Sky"

Certainly Mamadou needs to be communicating with shareholders as he has not made any direct communication since appointment so nobody knows who he is and how he may be thinking....that is also all speculation...

What we do know is that GML have progressed the project to White Paper under the Special Conditions that they have been given by the GoG. This was achieved under the direction of John Mair over approx 10 year period. Najaa Nathanielsen deliberately delaying and again breaking promises made by 1A to progress the White paper in a timely manner

GML project was targetted at the EU for Secure supply of Critical Minerals. Highlighted now by Russia's agreesion to Ukraine and the EU's reliance on Russia for Oil and Gas supplies particuarly gas for Germany who are now really exposed with severe weakness in Energy supply "Critical Minerals" not forgetting that although gas is green Energy it is still a Fossil Fuel....

Also from the recent developments Greenland now sits at the Forefront of Russia's ambitions in the Arctic
    plus China also......

IMO Greenland really need to lift their game...dangerous times ahead which will get worse....
    IMO Russia now going to far and repeating what they did in Syria reducing it ti a pile of rubble to help Assad....
    Weren't the West supposed to defeat Assad remember what the US and Western Country's said on that point regarding Assad.

Now the same thing is starting to happen in Europe with Syria backing Russia with 50-60000 ready to go and devastate the Ukraine.....

Greenland can't live in a Museum and watch the Ice Melt Russia has already made claims right up to Canadas and Greenlands economic Zone.....

Kavefjeld will and needs to go ahead.....

"How a Society can Choose To Succeed or FAIL"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $33.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $13.36K 599.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 322492 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 161569 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.