FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

naughty naughty madam

1. 624 Posts.

She's a beauty - you've got to love her don't you?

Just when you thought it was safe and the chart said this and that... and that the traders will come in and take profits... no no no. Madam says, "Let it run..."

What a fantastic week for the LT FML faithful (and any others who joined late, but saw the potential).

We might get a retrace; we might get Madam turning another trick or two; the POG might get a bit nervous about setting off for another run... whatever happens FML is about to launch toward respectability (SP wise).

In more than 2 years as a holder I've never seen the buyers come in to support the SP the way they have over the last 2 weeks. I said last week that the next little while could show how mature FML has become... I think the buying has shown that this week. Many of us here all thought what we thought for a long time - it was only the market that "didn't get it".

The market finally gets it.

Well done all for hanging tough - What's the quote from Jesse Livermore?

PS: My 12 yo daughter has been hounding me to get her an iPhone (using her money) so I told her that when FML makes a thousand bucks more than what her $$$ holding was then worth (I bought her some stock a few months ago) she could have an iPhone... that was a week an a half ago. Everyday she would come home from school and ask me how FML went... today she's forgotten to ask...

Sssshh

PPS: still more to come yet, I expect. Trading parcel in the bottom drawer nestled confortably next to the old pile.

Cheers,

C12

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1775 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 10170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.