PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

navios horizion loaded, page-21

1. 1,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    jesselivermore,

i have no idea where to start.. since my personal account is averaged in the 40's im ecstatic about our current SP, so please let me take off my rose coloured glasses first, ahh thats better..

as a guide you might look to the worlds greatest treasurer yesterday changing his 3 year surplus promise. things change, we were originally slated for april 2013 start, we started in december 2012, you've had your reason for the original schedule not being met is it really that bad or the fact the SP has stalled thats got under your skin?

we were dead 5 months ago have you forgotten? its a shame you label the band of guys who saved us from going under 'tram drivers' i think they did a great job keeping us alive but hey thats just my opinion.. perhaps there are other junior miners moving to production next year you can invest in, im sure they will run like a german factory in their first year and will exceed your realistic expectations at every chance.. but at the end of the day as you struggle to believe anything PLV management say or might be worth just be grateful you have the golden opportunity to sell out on Monday and be done with this dog stock.. how good is that?!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.