KIN 0.00% 5.8¢ kin mining nl

I attended the meeting yesterday and didn't realize the package...

1. 62 Posts.
    I attended the meeting yesterday and didn't realize the package included 172 leases east and west of the main central mine pits and it seems like we don't need these.

After it was unanimously agreed upon (and how couldn't you) to proceed with the acquisition those of us present also learnt that processing mills no longer in use, are available which could be the right size and condition to meet our requirement at very low cost.

I posed the question of what was happening with the likely Nickel anomaly on Kingfisher which as we know test results from minimal shallow drilling back in the 70's did showed presence of Nickel. This sparked great energy in the room from directors and geo's who were present which lead to further discussion as they had already recently been moving on it.

Chairman Terry Grammar lead the conversation and everyone listened intently and appreciated hearing of his vast experience and particularly events leading up to his discovery of the Jubilee Nickel find (which resulted in the Xtrata purchase for $4b) and also events surrounding Sirius Resource which as we know he is a Non Exec Director. Sirius found 10% nickel @ 20m.

We'll know about Kingfisher pretty soon with plans for drilling underway and if what I heard and my instincts tell me are correct, listening to the conversation in the room even though geo's are renowned for being conservative, another world class nickel find could be on the cards!

As was said, between the team of they have over 120 years experience in the field and responsible for a number of major discoveries. It's doubtful that anyone knows more about what they're talking about than our combined team, particularly in this region.

Personally I think we could be onto something really big between the prospect of pouring gold in record time since listing, and with the possibility of another major world class nickel discovery. I find it unbelievable that anybody would want to exit held stock with what's presently happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ $9.656K 167.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 153851 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 535726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.