POS 33.3% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Naysayers are wrong, page-60

1. 9,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4305
    Fredy & DS, I know you are reading this... the virus and tsunami cant be far away...me and the Ark residents are patiently waiting.

The humans are getting restless, bored, doubtful, impatient..the animals keep pacing and self distracting, the monkeys play cards and darts, the turtles and ants just keep going no matter what is thrown at them. No whinging or moaning on here.

the door is open, the humans can go whenever they want.i wont be sorry.

ichimoku is a short trader, its his job, he can make $50k in a week while many of us toil away for that for a whole year. He bought around 14c sold at 26.5c last run up, boùght at 10.5c sold at 15c in the last month, no stop loss exercised yet..shows good predictable trading for him in POS.

I estimate he is sitting on $200k cash profit since july from POS trading. He would rather buy at the past inflection point of 15.5c than mid range at12c senator. For traders mid range is death.. buy at rock bottom or sell at ceiling top. Mid range is real risky as the trend could turn back down,

ichi is saying to us the 100 & 200 DMA and TA points are based on volume, the weekly macds chart is a very accurate indicator of upmoving momentum, at times it can reverse on the line and go back so it HAS to clear the resistance point..eg at 15.5c in july, he didnt sell as macds green, he posted in aug 2014 11 green parameters even though it kept rocketing to 23c, when the pullback happened he stayed in for that 26.5c top.

The volume is the missing link, the difference between small waves n tsunamis is VOLUME! Volume means buying volume, momentum and traders ramping, buy 1m at 15c, sell 1m at 20c, buy at 22c sell at 26.5c...etc....boring. but thats how they work.

the weekly macds is clearly greèn already if pos sp holds this week above 14c. If volume follows in that sets a floor for the range above, ichi waits for confirmation of the trend.

As a value long term investor, I buy at 10c and hold to $1.00. at 30c i can or should skim but dont, why pay tax when its not necessary, if it drops to 10c again I double up, if it rockets I might skim to get a free carried interest like AF did in ANL FMG AHZ. I value the project not the interim capital gain, I will not miss the 10c to 15c run, nor the 15c to 22c run..its all gain at a higher rate...if you dont believe in the stock sell out, if you see value buy in..simple, then wait for the market to catch up like it did with the great short in us property securities, or with buffet in coke n bank of america.

True wealth is made in 10 to 1000 baggers, eg SIR FMG ANL POS 2000 POS 1969 POS 2007... not in 40% moves over a few months imho. I remember buying cba at 19.30 selling at 27.70 got my 35% then it went to 80.00 now! So many examples are like this. pick an emerging blue chip and hold forever...bequeath it to your kids.

POS is a true emerging blue chip ni producer..its obvious on any FA analysis. Its top20 normally found in SIR FMG MCR BHP not penny dreadful stocks..these richlisters will move it when they decide not before. Fredy n antonswig are onto something, AF n RDennis even NH are onto something...reminds me of FMG ANL in the early days when many were dissing them, I stayed away my boss didnt, he made a fortune n I slaved away for 10 years to make 15% of what he made in 1 year

so I say...stay with it...the traders will play their games, the real production game is underway, we have been tipped off many times, take the hint guys and hold the course. Think...what does AF want to do with POS? Why did he return to his nickel nemesis? Will he allow POS to fail like ANL or is he after another bagger ni empire? The plan is bigger than we or even collyn knows.

The moves in sp last 4 weeks is confirmation to me that a big spike is imminent like july. Fredy told us it would. Patience is a virtue doubtful villagers...........didnt your mother teach you that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $31.24K 9.909M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 57933913 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 47469825 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.