Guys and Gals, This thread is quite interesting. Can't help but...

1. 128 Posts.
    Guys and Gals,

This thread is quite interesting. Can't help but divert myself from writing my usual blog at
    http://ozstock.blogspot.com
    (for trading analysis), to join in this Philosophy discussion.

The Alien theory is quite pervasive. Hey! the alien did it.
    Things for abductions, impregnations, hybrids etc. If you didn't know better you may think there is a conspiracy to blame it all on the aliens. WHY the aliens?

I don't mind declaring I have read the Bible back to front a few times, not boasting, but to declare it as the truth as revealed by God about what He wants us to know. The Bible does mention about Nephilim and their unholy human hybrid children were "Giants" like Goliath and Og the last King of Bashan (Google it!). But wait, the Bible did not claim this non-humans as extra-terrestrials. Be careful today that many things are blamed on aliens from outer space. They are aliens but not as we know it.

Many in western cultures do not believe in the real person / being called the Evil One, enemy of God, let alone the existence of God. But God's word reveals clearly there is a dimension beyond ours, of good angels (God's side) and fallen angels (belonging to the Evil One). Coming from a non-western background culture, the evil forces wrecking our lives and society are an accepted part of life - they are not thought of as superstitious nonsense.

Coming back to western society, if we open our minds and accept the evil forces at work where the agents are none-other than fallen angels, it can explain a lot of the deception going on. There is an organized effort, beyond human effort, to make us believe in superstitious stuff like ghosts and now aliens, but they are none other than the agents of the Evil One.

- The Nephilim? - Not aliens but evil agents trying to make hybrids with humans. Why? Because they themselves cannot have physical bodies but by coming in with humans, their offspring at least have a physical form.

- Alien abductions? why would sophisticated beings want to probe us? either Scan us non-invasively or dissect us and throw away our bodies. Why Abduct? creating hybrids with the evil agents.

Just think who would benefit if we end up thinking that all the supernatural - beyond physical stuff - are all because of superior alien beings. It will be Mission Accomplished if we all believe there is no such thing as the Evil One, so he can be free to pursue his Final Agenda.

OK now something light-hearted. Heard about the Soup Nazi? Well I found a Bread Roll Nazi - absolutely beautiful chicken roll, people don't mind the abuse - just give us some of that chicken roll.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.