Do you know what really riles me, my friend. My generation and...

1. 11,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    Do you know what really riles me, my friend. My generation and previous ones, fought for women’s rights.
    A lot was achieved, but these idiotic woke people, many of whom have been indoctrinated at uni, are so scared of being called racists, that they turn the other cheek when the moslem women are treated like second class citizens.
    The moslem men, well many of them, think it is their right to sexually assault children.

Where have all the feminists gone, perhaps they are so confused that they cannot decide if they are Arthur or Martha.
    What a limp pathetic lot they are.

Have you heard of Tommy Robinson from Luton in England? He has been persecuted and jailed a number of times for calling out grooming of young girls in Rochdale, Lancashire.
    The police just turn a blind eye and he is called a racist, hooligan, troublemaker etc etc.

Moslems are not welcome if they do not fit in with society and they certainly have no rights to expect people to fit in with their creepy ways.
    Doesn’t like Irish jokes, tough kitty girl.

Anyway I hope you are proud of your Irish heritage, I am also a Celt from a small country called Wales, we can be fierce as well, just like our Scottish friends

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.