APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

nb1 last post for 2007, page-8

1. 445 Posts.
    Hi Flevine

Sorry you missed the AGM. In response to upcoming news, I spoke with MT and he said that there would be no significant announcements prior to Xmas, That said I take onboard Earnies comments "That MT is a closed shop" with respect to announcements and in reviewing the AGM I think Earnie might just be right in that there was a real air of confidence(almost excitement) in the Directors.

I know nb1 wasnt dumping shares last week but would be very interested to know who did because there was a big sale went through at 13.5c which drove the price back to 12.5-13 on Wed.

Fridays action was simply a response to there being no announcement prior to the AGM.

My suspicions are that APG has one and possibly two aces up the sleeve. When we hear about them is anyones guess BUT I heed Earnies suggestion to not be surprised if there is one just around the corner. With regard to content, I am sure it wont be about gold because Mike Smith was fairly confident there would be significant developments before the next quarterly)

(and in any case xmas is only 4 weeks away so it is not a long time to wait relative to the 5+ years I have been waiting so far)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.