TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

"As a trader from old"congratulations."I am scared that you...

1. 2,229 Posts.
    "As a trader from old"

congratulations.

"I am scared that you might see a report from the gov'ts advisors as to how cheaply they can build !"

i am scared that you will believe the figures presented by the government, even being such an experienced trader.

"It is recognised universally that nothing can be done with these fellas !"

it's recognized universally, or it's just your opinion? most businesses i know use telstra, nobody else can provide equivalent mobile coverage - and thats just one reason.

"I need high speeds ! Where can I get them other than TLS - and I mean 20mps absolute minimum"

as someone with a $250/month internet budget, i'm sure you know how to use google. but i will give you a hand, check out "broadband choice" on whirlpool.net.au. it's great. off the top of my head - internode, iinet, tpg, exetel, optus all offer 20+mb adsl2 services. check them out.

"All I can say to many of you is go overseas and see what is happening in those mkts ! and you will realise why TLS has to go down !"

i have spent a great portion of my life overseas, but granted i cant speak for the rest of HC's readership. and i have to say, i didn't come back with a blinkered "telstra must go down" attitude. in fact with the regulated wholesale services they are required to provide, i think their prices are quite reasonable. but hey, thats just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.