TLS 1.35% $3.65 telstra group limited

samizdat01,Firstly, McKinseys report was always going to say...

1. 507 Posts.
    samizdat01,

Firstly, McKinseys report was always going to say what the Government was wanting to hear,IE, that the NBN can be built without Telstra.. Of course it can, if it is subsidised forever and a day by the Aussie taxpayer.. Not going to happen..

Secindly, The fact is, that without Telstra's customers and ducts etc the NBN WILL BE a white elephant and anyone with half a business brain can work that out.. South Korea has, purportedly the best fibre network in the world and they have had a maximum of 39% take up, aside from that the world average is approx 30%.. You tell me how Australia will have 70%+ without Telstra..

Thirdly, Telstra can make a lot of money out of it's network over the next 8-10 yrs, when it comes to competing with the NBN Rudd and Conroy certainly will not be there to screw them over.. This is Australia after all, not RUSSIA..

Lastly, but not least, this Government will be a one termer, not solely because of the NBN but in addition to all the other monumental stuff ups over the last 3 years.. The fact is that this country cannot afford another 3 years of the Rudd Government.. So, come and speak to me in November after the election..

This is not gambling, it is called using your brain!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.65
Change
-0.050(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $42.17B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.71 $3.72 $3.65 $62.38M 17.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 470941 $3.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.66 503183 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.