NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

nbn shock: acacia frontrunner for contract win, page-9

1. 385 Posts.
    So, what is the relation between Newsat and Nextgen?
    The press release says that they have a contract worth in excess of $500'000 for broadband communications to Nextgen customer sites in remote locations. It has an inbuilt growth component and flexibility which provides for future expansion of the customer network.

That's about it. Now if Nextgen are to be involved then one could hope that this releationship would grow stronger. As to how much potential this could have for NWT, I'm not so sure. It would very much depend on Nextgen's plan and how they would go about implementing the NBN. I wouldn't expect a huge windfall for NWT, given that satellite would only be used for a minority of sites in any case.

IMHO, the major impact comes from being involved as a partner and therefore promoting your name (as long as the news are positive). Surely any exposure to the NBN would be beneficial for NWT.

Again, everything is very uncertain and depending on a lot of things so nothing is going to happen...

There is however some activity and the seller side is getting smaller. I have some hope that it will move up a tiny bit soon. Once the offers drop below 100 million, things could pick up a bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.