nbn won't deliver cost benefits, page-10

1. 6,351 Posts.
    "Optic Fibre will allow you to have phone video, broadband, TV, live high qualilty video security monitoring of your home or business, multiple video calls on one screen, etc, etc, etc.... all on one fibre!!! "

..... and if we are not careful, with EVERYTHING coming through ONE fibre ONE may be able to flick the switch....

I bought a leather bound set of encyclopaedias and a large double book dictionary for a total of $15 from a group of young people who "knew" these books were no longer available.... yeah sure, you can google lots (and I do), but how much misinformation you can get, how much can you get people trying to flog you nonsense.

Hilarious, yesterday I went to look up "The Voice of an Angel", a new talent who appeared on America's Got Talent.

When I came across a site, think it was "Wall St Journal" or someone using their page as backdrop, saw a picture of this girl with the arrow.... you know, the one says click on that to play..... I then got, on two different occasions an advert first.... and guess what, then I had the little symbol for loading.... and she never appeared.

Musicians know that SOME of the older instruments, old valve amplifiers, some TAPE recorders will give you more information, more richness, a better sound.... young people with iPODS are lucky to have LOTS of songs they can put on their little devices.... BUT, the sound is very compacted, clipped.... you don't get the full sound by any means....
    Recording studios producing the best sound have a mix of old and new...

We need to keep in mind, the best value, the best information will include a mix of old and new....

Some out there might like a HUGE bite-requiring system to download holograms of KRudd from the Ministry of Information at the UN to things "very clear", "crystal clear"..... but personally, I would question the clarity, quality, how many bites we are getting...

.... ONE FIBRE does everything?.... hmmm

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.