nbn won't deliver cost benefits, page-35

1. 6,351 Posts.
    "Is that right? Tell me a little bit more about how optic fibre can deliver power. I'm intrigued."

.... but wait, there's more....

they'll deliver me hot, fresh coffee in the morning, allow me to fight ugly dragons (baddies are always ugly, we've been educated so), will take out the rubbish bins.... crikey, I won't even need a dishwasher to clean the roast pan... or to get the minerals out of the ground anto the train and to the port.....

.... and with every child with a lap-top (if they don't accidentally lose it in some poor socio-economic area or swap for dexxies or..) they'll be gainfully employed, moving forward.... apparently, as they are "moving forward" off the lounge to get a "stronger than coffee" drink, iPOD in one ear, taking pictures of themselves and sending it to their mates via the other hand, you will marvel at their multi-tasking....

Bring it on..... plus I really want to see the Emperor without any clothes hologrammed into my lounge to "make things crystal clear....

"Yeah, see, this TV has this little gadget that has a wire going to the TV so you can change channels"

oops, the old bloke just tripped over the wire.... should have got the wireless remote... tried to tell him... stubborn old people, just won't listen....

Remember, you old fellows, if you want to know something, just ask the younguns... they know everything....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.