LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

nc, good job with the utube videos

1. 1,176 Posts.
    On the off chance that this ever gets to NC's ears:
    I want to recognize the utube videos that NC put out last week. I think these actions are very positive. They send the right message to shareholders, encourage Malaysian government support for Lynas, and show a proper focus. This was an effective use of modern media.
    It is a tool I think can help throughout this Malaysia activity. Watching the Aljazeera videos also shows just how strong our factual case really is on the topic. Using these videos to state Lynas' case will improve our press evaluations too. It also is a chance to state our case to modern news audiences that prefer utube to articles. Lastly, it can allow Lynas to state it's case both in terms of detailed numbers and in terms of basic truths.
    All of these things are company supportive and represent actions NC can do to show a proper focus on Lynas. I have been vocal about my opposition to Crown and the conflicts it emphasized. But I am a huge Lynashead. And I am far happier to express my joy and support when the company does well. Last week was a good week for Lynas as a company. Good job guys. This shareholder very much appreciated the week overall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.00 $6.10 $5.97 $26.46M 4.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 10260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.