LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

nc in the news today, page-8

1. 1,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1945
    Julia, I think you have the wrong idea about NC... As Chi stated, NC has extended the olive branch but it appears to have fallen on deaf ears...

IMO, Ms. Fajuah is in a position to call for the end to the violence discussed by NC in his letter to her asking for a private meeting... Her comments to the effect that Lynas is responsible for bringing unrest to the Malaysian people is is ludicrous and untrue...

NC's offer to meet with Ms. Fuziah to discuss the issues surrounding LAMP is probably more a result of the flagrant molotov cocktail than his desire to educate Ms. Fuziah... A molotov cocktail is serious business as I was forced to realize as a kid as growing up on the South side of Chicago during race riots in the 1970's... (Yes, blacks were also considered an unfit addition for the neighborhoods)...

IMO Ms.Fajuah's desire to have a public meeting probably has more to do her desire to incite the local residents with unsubstantiated facts and innuendo of wrongdoing on the part of Lynas...

If Ms. Fujuah were sincere in her efforts to solve the issues facing Malaysia would denounce the actions of the terrorists and stop blaming Lynas for the "social unrest" and ultimately the violence that has occurred... Instead, her apparent goal of creating unrest and violent protests, is becoming a unfortunate reality...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.