LYC 0.50% $6.02 lynas rare earths limited

tototy I've asked you before but why aren't you invested in...

1. 19,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    tototy I've asked you before but why aren't you invested in Molymess or wherever Mark Smith has dragged his sorry ass off to now?

If you want to invest in sentiment you sure as hell can't beat this:

""Mountain Pass is the world's largest, most technologically advanced, and most environmentally responsible rare earth manufacturing complex ever built, and reaching operational status is a historic event. I am very proud of the work of the entire Molycorp team in achieving this extraordinary milestone," said Molycorp President and Chief Executive Officer"

Absolute Blue Chip BS, throw the house on it.

I watched NC and Molymess present 30mins apart in HK last November, NC delivered a hard reality analysis of the current state of the RE market (and it's deteriorated since) and Molymess delivered totally dated corporate "sentiment", the contrast could not have been more stark. Even after NC's presentation the moron was still talking 40ktpa production, 2.5x China's ROW exports!!!!

You don't like reality? Have a look at yourself rather than slagging off at the person who's got the guts to put it in front of you. I did and that's why I'm a lot calmer re my heavily underwater position in Lynas and one of the main reasons I'm confident of recovering my position 2014 is the bloke leading the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.02
Change
-0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.627B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.93 $6.08 $5.88 $43.41M 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6279 $6.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.04 31762 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.