LYC 1.69% $6.12 lynas rare earths limited

nc .please explain.what s the alternative?, page-11

1. 11,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Speaking with young ones this weekend, I must say I had Lynas in my mind when I asked.

Question I had was this.

Say you had this great story about a band and you wanted to let the world know about?

Now to me this was a difficult ask or at least a bit expensive. But to the kids it was ho hum, not even worth clogging up yr book of faces :) they called it that not me and no need to spend a cent.

You login on your Twitter account (get one) then you go search for all the hip musical promoters, musical writers, bands, music industry publications,digital music agents, distribution agents, basically lots and lots, you then make your lists, click to follow, just takes a click or two or less if you auto tweet yourself said link. You may need to wash your bands major promo site link, make sure you squeeze it at http://bit.ly/ if link too long. Now go tweet and re tweet to your lists or populate as they say and wham gigs turn up.

If the band or story is lame it gets found out, you never get kick on if it's crap, ain't that the truth and all this from the mouths of babes.

Up to you guys to find your cause and or link if you ever want to go forth and populate a story.

All for info only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.12
Change
-0.105(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $5.725B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.12 $6.21 $6.09 $9.972M 1.625M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 894 $6.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.12 32586 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.