LYC 1.61% $6.12 lynas rare earths limited

nc .please explain.what s the alternative?, page-2

1. 11,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Very good and valid point that you make imho

However sometimes you have to play very hard to get someone to even sit at the table.

I should never be surprised by human nature, yet I am. This guy is a resource lightweight from the financial sector with about as much dirt under his nails as Mickey Mouse who incidentally could have sat where our man sits and done equally well if not better following his failed attempt to save his personal financial collapse by selling Lynas at duffers rates to the Chinese in a panic attack brought on by old fashioned bankers back. No our hero?s are further down the management tree and my feedback says they know management well, very well. The basket price is the reason we are where we are right now along with all the other near term RE?rs, it?s that simple, but ahead as a producer, well that needs real commitment.

Thank the good Aussies (FIRB) he was stopped in his tracks on the Chinese deal, but never far away from them, but to then swan around planning and scheming to put right what he see?s as a wrong in this way does not sit well, I do agree ending up with 1% is not a fair situation and should/could be addressed. In terms of major holdings Lynas belongs to others now, the other fact is that punters out in Lynas land want results to flow and that is real hard yakka management. Does this look too hard? Perhaps a plan was hatched to set yourself up with a better deal, one where CR?s can be mined like REO, what?s wrong with that? I will leave that for you to decide.

How blatant does something have to be for Gods sake? I see comments all the time that this is just par for the course, everyone is doing it, get real, get with it, go with the flow, lots less stress. I just can?t do that, can?t just sit back and let us get done over like this without doing what can be done. Thankfully we have some very dedicated people who have done far more than I, I would like to see some give on this deal, I am hopeful it will happen.

But for all you white knuckled holders you can go ahead and grip tight on your holdings because this holder is out of here if this plan is not put back in the jar, unless I see some give on this Forge deal I will not be a part of this, I can find plenty of places to put my money and feel good about it too, how?s that for old fashioned!

But from a 100% done deal it has pulled back a little, enough to make a few more than nervous, these are big stakes, compromises are always possible.

Everyone is entitled to a view.

DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.12
Change
-0.100(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $5.795B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.12 $6.21 $6.10 $5.287M 859.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 12665 $6.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.13 18999 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.