LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

nc

1. 19,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4969
    wllmtrish, as soon as you start to personalize the issue you totally destroy your own credibility.

What if I was that person, who cares? Is everything my fault then?

However I can assure it was definitely not me and never will be as I have stated many times Crown was an appalling, short sighted lack of judgement at what has now turned out to be a highly critical period in Lynas's development.

As NC has recently stated they were way too slow to respond the the social media misinformation campaign and too dependent on the IAEB report.

The issue I don't think any of you knockers has bothered to raise (and NC forgot to add on to his little confession) is would he/Lynas been more attuned to the developments in Malaysia without the Crown distraction?

Other little issue I've raised several times that no one seems too concerned about is how could the NYT accurately predict the 6 month delay at the LAMP for wiring and piping issues months before the official Ann? I bought stock in that period as did others.

Nursery and others can add a couple of earlier points but they were before my time so I'm not going to comment.

Undoubtedly issues there and a separation of Chair/CEO is inevitably at Lynas, success or failure, in the not too distant future.

Thing is I've NEVER tried to gloss over these points and have repeated the above several times. I simply feel at this delicate point in Lynas's development NC remains the best person to get it over the line and secondly any major disruption at that level would be totally counter productive in relation to the Japanese Govt., Mt Kellett (they may rub their hands together), anti Lynas brigade, every off take partner (who we may need to lean on for some pre payments shortly) and most likely the Malaysian Govt.

A poster, with all their corporate wisdom , suggested "we" (what a joke) could move NC to a non Exec role as all the "financing is over". Anyone considered we may need some very, very delicate bridging finance until first receipts? Oh, and small matter of finding $600M for Duncan but I guess neither showed up on the SWOT analysis. NYSE listing would also be a good thing but I guess the tea lady can handle that.

I am yet to see a constructive argument regarding alternative action or even a candidate put forward with an equal or better skill set. Until such time, or a major negative event, all the NC bashing is just negative "noise", IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.