@HempCFO I wouldn't dick around with making 500% on BTC. Start...

1. 2,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    @HempCFO

I wouldn't dick around with making 500% on BTC. Start ups have merit. I would prefer making more money with less risk on the outlay. I will paste some info below on NCASH, which is straight off the CoinSpot website to give you some background.

What is Nucleus Vision? NCASH

"Nucleus Vision (NCASH) is a blockchain solution that provides previously inaccessible information to brick and mortar business through its unique real-time sensor technology.

Information is correlated and compiled to provide users with unique, useful and relevant product recommendations at retail locations.

Businesses will experience unparalleled understanding of end users through indepth historical analysis. Decentralised information sharing between businesses helps to better serve the customer.

Users who engage in the Nucleus Vision platform will earn NCASH by opting to share their information, incentivising use and promoting adoption

Nucleus vision first aims to revolutionise the retail industry, then will use its technology to disrupt various other industries providing companies with previously unattainable customer data to better serve their end users."

Hope this helps..

E.
    Last edited by Evision: 08/08/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.