VIV 0.00% 2.5¢ vivid technology limited

Alan Kohler might put you at ease with this (he is also an...

1. 7,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Alan Kohler might put you at ease with this (he is also an investor):

I suppose the question is whether your market cap and whether the company’s value on the stock market is basically your lighting technology and in a sense, you’re getting this investment in the New CO2 Fuels business for nothing, if that makes sense to you.

100%. I think actually when you and I spoke 12 months ago, you used the analogy which I’ve subsequently used, so thank you, which is Vivid Technology is what you invest in and New CO2 Fuels is a free option. I would say that’s a very good way to look at it still. If we see NCF work the way we think it does, the opportunity is huge. But today the main focus – we’ve got 25 people in Vivid Technology and the main focus for Vivid Technology and all the staff here is to build a truly sustainable and global, smart, intelligent, energy efficient lighting company. That’s our day to day focus. The other piece is more of a opportunity in the future and it takes up a bit of my time but other than that the rest of the team is focused on Vivid Technology.

Great to talk to you, Sam. Thank you.

Alan, thank you very much once again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.