NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

ncm and naked shorting ..., page-8

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Wow Such a Bullish Thread

Succesfully listing all the reasons to be alarmed about gold imo.

Random selection of challenges below

1.Tragic NZ earthquake causes Gold to shrivel!

My Response
    How??? A flight to safety in this time of concern should be an excuse to fly to golds safety (or belief there of) not away from It

2. If leading gold equities like NCM do not explode in price then this prevents the average person who invests in shares from taking their money out of other sectors and out of their bank accounts where it is earning minimal interest and putting it into gold shares.

My Response
    There are Terrific rates available atm in Aust Banks look here for starters http://www.infochoice.com.au/banking/ protecting there capital whilst awaiting better entry points. In fact now is a perfect time to book profits from Gold (or anything else for that matter) and sitback and wait for better buying prices. Now is not a time for amateurs to be pulling funds out of bank accounts. As per the XJO thread the market rising appears to be getting tired.Although it may put in one last spurt before a pull back.

Also amateurs have very very little to do with price movement of shares its the big boys that decide where the price will go!!. The shorting of NCM must/should be respected otherwise you are just trying to tell the market what to do (Pure Fantasy) It Never Listens!!

Remember the market is always right every second of everyday because thats all it will let you buy or sell for at that exact moment. Longer views of course may and will be different. But that is the great unknown. Remember there is a reason the CEO resigned and it will show in the share price before the headlines. Tread carefully.
    Remember there is the 10 Yr remeberance of 9/11 coming this will make for some jittery trading (and perhaps some great prices). Now the thought a gold lover must digest analyse and own is! Will Gold march higher into the danger zone or will it come off earlier to allow climbing space into the ""Danger Zone""
    Happy Analysis
    BDZ ;))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.