NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

@Jamieevie I hope you noticed what happened a few minutes ago....

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @Jamieevie

I hope you noticed what happened a few minutes ago.
    The price moved from $29.05 to $30.20 in less than a minute in a one minute candle.
    Not sure but is this the spring you mentioned in your above post.Was it a fat finger error on the opposite side.
    I am new to technical...just trying to learn few things. I am amazed with today's share price action so far.

1st Trade this morning in NCM lost $719 in a blink of an eye.
    2nd Trade in NCM lost $769, same in a blink of an eye.
    Was feeling devastated, not as much for the dollar amount but the speed in which it happened.

3rd Trade in NCM made $3322, in half an hour.

But that happened suddenly as my sell order was sitting higher which I was not expecting to get hit. Before I could sell my other lots.....the price dropped almost $1 in less than a minute. Couldn't sell the other lots. Think I got lucky today as they were dragging me down to the slaughter house. But I am still at loss to figure out what exactly happened and why. Overall it has been a very painful hold of NCM with quite a large sum tied up here. Last 3 months has been a one way downhill traffic with rarely any upswing.

Would much appreciate if you or anyone who have knowledge & understanding of this kind of price action.

Below are my observation this morning.

5 min Chart.

ncm1.JPG

1 Min Chart.

ncm2.JPG

Also I have read elsewhere that the pointer indicates that the price will get there soon, not that it is too high as the price was higher then the pointer only yesterday. Why was that buyer in such a rush to buy.
    Or is it just computer algorithm games.
    Very interesting and scary price action.
    Last edited by flaming: 03/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.