NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

NCM/GOLD -> is the time now?, page-35

1. 13,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2734
    I think it was stock of the week early in the year as well, about the time the major holder, CBA, a totally independent section (cough) was borrowing shares from MQG and shorting the #uck out of eeeet

I agree the resource rout goes with the thinking of AUDD should go lower, but whilst the bond market is supposedly far bigger, with such a monster rate differential the aud is super super attractive and supported, Steeevoo failed to recognise this until the currency hit 92.....his yield is 900% higher than Japan, 300Pc higher than Canada, 700Pc higher than usa, way higher than euroland, swiss blah blah,,,,,,now that he has scared the property sector which was supposed to take up the transition, he continues to pound the mining sector, soon I suppose it time for the government to hit tourist and consumer sector with a GST increase......thereby managing the transition at force into the runway..... I think RBa is constantly behind the curve, waiting on USA to make a move, bia, s no bias, they all think they are celebrities now, they just vote, rates up rates down, ,they aren't rocket scientists.................now they all go on a speaking circuit,,,place has gone mad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.