NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

ncm pricing in $1000 gold, page-9

1. 13,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2755
    hi GM
    gter doubled on lihir and was doubled with a cap raising a year or so before lihir...

If you look at the financials , yes the gross margin has increased but the costs are increasing at a huge rate, so the margin is flattening out..

If we look at last QTR, gold is down (top line) and COGS/ like oi a major part of mining has gone from mid 80's to 107,,,and if you look to a better indictor like brent the increase is huge,,couple these resent changes, merge thm with a production warning and one would assume they will not be doing well this qtr

Gold also looks like its topped, I bought it in the CFC as no one knew what was happening and the only poitive story was GOld, gold will go up as the USD will collpase and there will be hyperinflation and the markets will crash,,,fast forward to today, inflation is lame, usd is actually much stronger vs the euro, a major pair and europe looks stable,,yes money supply has increased but it has been channels to save the banks and they are not releasing it,,so thats why im not a buyer of gold at present,,,i think it will go down as the etf;s sell and reinvest in a market that didnt collapse and a market that infact has had a huge rally....

Hope that answers some of your queries, of course i could be totally wrong but the trades have been working

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.