NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

ncm should be $50 today, page-41

1. 13,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2755
    Hi GM,,,thought that would make you laugh,,personally Ive been looking all day to find some correlation that would hold and i found , zip,,,god knows waht happens tonight, personally GDP numbers out of Europe may have more swing......gone the opposite just for the stress :))

Maybe no QE is a breath of fresh air?, commodites may ease giving room for the consumers to breath.........I flip a coin, no doubt we will be online tonight to hear the news and then speculate on Monday - Mad HC traders! :)

LOL BBALL ,maybe he went to KENS of Kensington with the unaccounted for cash from the ATM,

in regards to NCM, yeah your probably right but I remain short and expect the bounce in Gold to ease tonight alittle....certainly was a wild day in the spot market, still looking for a retest of 1703..

Ayy GHT, NCM ADR been off last two nights, finished just below 100DMA as we all wait, not too bad really considering the wild swing down in gold price and stall of momentum........

Have a good week end all!

................another wild trading week over, hope you all made your objective..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.