NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

Hi SiameseNow is the real joy of having you join us regularly,...

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Hi Siamese
    Now is the real joy of having you join us regularly, offer banter from a different view.

Mate to be honest Ive been doing quite well with my assessments of the price action between NCM and Gold as I would expect other posters who have been following my posts to attest.
    Why on the old thread I was asked my thoughts on its short term moves by another.

So if its not to much to ask perhaps you could do further research into my posts before openly attacking my points yet again.

However your points of view leaves me feeling the need to do further research myslef

Just feels like I have my finger on the pulse of this baby atm ie weekly price predictions etc.

Any chance of you providing some meaningful dialogue instead of the intense desire to attack my posts or if that is unachievable for you maybe just put me on ignore. I cant say ive read many of your posts and seeing all the medals next to your name im surprised I havent. The medals and your sig describing your intense interest in gold im surprised we havent had you contributing here before. Look forward to you sharing some of your thoughts instead of just the constant attacks on mine. Im open to some education if you want to share. ;0

BDZ :0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.