NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

Gee thanks bdZNo worries Barn Dog :) I never punt on...

1. 13,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2748
    Gee thanks bdZ

No worries Barn Dog :) I never punt on Horses,,,too much insider and manipulation,,,so prefer the markets where everyone is at least dressed in a suit...

Well i'll take the drop but its only early,,his (bernanke)speech sent europe back into the green and short term rates down,,but this is now reversing and im not sure why,as a result the market will be under pressure until something washes out,,,,,

Of most concern to me in this market not just NCM is what is happening with all the central banks, these moves in FX will cause domestic problems in many countries, and whilst we all think of easing and a market booster thanks to the fool at the helm,,,,,these banks are all starting to play against the market and losing domestic savings,,,,EG Japan in the last month has burnt billions of yen trying to protect its exchange rate.....good article finally with someone with more street cred than me on cnbc with ECB Official warning that these FX moves are alreadt resulting in protectionism and protectionism in the 1930 let to the collpase of world trade....or so the theory goes....

There was a time hen our big exporters went down if our currency went higher,,,but not of late,,and thats all fine with the probable easing but end demand in the USA is weak and a major part of many countries international earnings and eventually these high prices will or should fall, oil can go to 300 if they ease but if there is still high unemployment and low demand in the USA (the biggest consumer of oil) It will end badly

US retail sales were suprising considering UK the other day contracted.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.