re: ncp put warrants ... Hi david,taxi driving on the Gold...

1. 1,368 Posts.
    re: ncp put warrants ... Hi david,
    taxi driving on the Gold Coast, thats my area. You must be sick of driving the drunks home, eh? I know a couple of drivers. I knew one called David that I played chess against a few times, many years ago.Youre not him are you?

Youre brave if you want to short ncp, but good luck anyway.Im sure it will retrace sooner or later, but thats hard to pick. Theres been a lot of big money on the sidelines waiting to see what he does about direct tv. Last time it was rumoured ncp was after dtv, news rocketed, only to fall back. This time it could be for real. I have a straddle on ncp thats going ok.

The warrants are for mugs, as they are overpriced when you buy them, and then when you sell them again. Its very hard to get fair value.Options overcome this, but as Rem says just papertrade for a while.It takes 3-6 months to learn what you are doing in warrants, depending on how many books you read.

Minotaur last posted late last year. You can search on poster to read his old threads, which I thought were good. You can learn a lot from them, especially how multiple moving averages work. He left us because he was tired of the constant criticism he got.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.