LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

I do not understand why it took NC 6 hours to publish an...

1. 766 Posts.
    I do not understand why it took NC 6 hours to publish an announcement that the TOL was not temporarily suspended as claimed by SMSL in all the news outlets. He had lawyers in court that informed him immediately that the TOL is still in effect except for performing new operations i.e. status quo.
    Because his lethargic behavior the SP sunk more than 10% yesterday and additional 5% today.

Also, why Lynas hired such lousy lawyers that agreed to the TOL stalling just because they wanted to prepare for a late affidavit from SMSL. I am sure that they could get a delay without touching the TOL. But they were generous to SMSL. Afterwards, NC publishes in his idiotic announcement that the delay will not hurt the operations of Lynas. This generosity to SMSL is stupid because it creates a precedent that the TOL freeze is acceptable - which is not! It also caused a lot of damage to us - share holders. Maybe he cares only on the "operations" of Lynas and meanwhile he drives the SP to the ground. This is not acceptable in my opinion. I supported him but now I strongly feel that he must be replaced.

Contrary to the boasting on HC that SMSL will loose all the cases in court, they proved that they have a better legal team than Lynas. This is another blunder of NC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.